Thursday, July 8, 2010

Berry Berry Fizz




I fell in LOVE with this when I saw it. I love Prosecco. A friend's mother works at a winery. She gave Jason and I a case for our wedding. I have yet to find a Prosecco as awesome as hers but this drink doesn't need amazing Prosecco to make it delicious! Super easy and stuff we had in the house already. A must try! :)
  • 1 (10-ounce) bag frozen sliced strawberries, defrosted
  • 2 tablespoons honey
  • 1 (8-ounce) bag frozen blueberries
  • 1 bottle Prosecco (Italian Champagne)

In a food processor, puree the sliced strawberries, with their juice, and honey until smooth.

Pour a generous spoonful of the fruit puree into a champagne flute. Add a few frozen blueberries and top with Prosecco. Repeat with the remaining ingredients.

No comments:

Post a Comment